[HCDX] DX the past few nights

Believe it or now, Spain is audible nightly here in Montreal. The comprehensibility is rather limited (altough tonight I was able to catche up there was a religious program on). Couldn't find any other TA, not even Morocco-594 despite being widely split and the 590/600 QRM isn't really drastic, but I didn't tried really hard either.

But, HUGE problems like fever of 38.8 Celsius, coldsons (the world in French and Romanian is FRisson due to FRoid wich means cold, I don't think it was the best translation) a big lack of white globules wich shocked me and being really tired and anxious especially yesturday due to disputes with some medical personnal who wanted to give me a medication, Benadryl, that will make me sleepy (it wasn't the best medication at all) means it is even more tiring to listen on 585 trough the moderate adjacent splash and some static scratches (which are very present since Monday, probably because here we have almost record-breakin' temperatures).

Therefore I think I'll send what I heard since Sunday night in a report this week-end. I hope when I'll get better I wouldn't loose interest in DX'ing for music download or something else as a main hobby. I still hope I'll have my 3rd full season in 2005-2006.

Well, that's it for now !
Be the good DX stuff with you,
Bogdan Chiochiu (QTH: Montreal's West Island)
Sanyo MCD-S830 barefoot for the AM dial

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom