[HCDX] two SS signals

Hello to all of you !

Last night I noted salsa and reaggeton music on 1310 kHz (I wanted to check for some TA splits, but didn't found any), but the breaks were rather incomprehensibles. Also this evening 1110 kHz was in around 6 PM with talk about working and publicity about a "ciudad" way over WUHN. I wonder who this might have been I heard a "Radio Centro" mention as well wich is quite confusing - it's the 2nd time I hear this over Carúpano and 6PM is quite early for a fade-in even for Venezuela isnt'it ?

I'll appreciate any help on the Spanish station heard on 1310 kHz last night around midnight (my mother turned off the radio and tape recorder off and when I turned on in the big mess that was on the frequency I didn't constated the station was still there - they gived an ID and I only taped the end of it).

Today I was very tired and missed school once again (I'm even more tired since the chimio - the last one for cycle 1), so I don't expect to do much DX this evening (condx toward Latin America are very bad anyway). I won't have time and patience to encode the recording I made in real-audio, maybe tomorrow.

Just before I left, I'd like to aknowledge you that one of my targets for this fall Cadena Mundial (YVKE) 550 will be impossible; even semi-local CHLN in Trois-Rivières is hard to listen at my home because of (probably) computer QRM from our neighborhood. On the other hand, 540 don't have any local noises so HCFA1 Radio Tropicana should be audible under good conditions.

That's it for now !
Be the the good DX stuff with you !
Bogdan Chiochiu in Pierrefonds-Est (Montreal's West Island)

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom