[HCDX] Wantok R Light 7120

On 20 Sep at 1500 I was monitoring 7120. Only one weak
station audible there, interfered by splatters from adjacent
channels. This station had deep fades and disappeared
totally at times. It played non-stop English gospel music
with random, very few and short announcements. It was
audible until around 1558, then Romania switched their
transmitter on. I checked my tape and found one ID for
Wantok Radio Light. So it's worth to check 7120 in Europe
at that time (maybe even earlier) for PNG. I guess 7120
is pretty much occupied by other stations after 1600.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.