[HCDX] WBMJ-AM 1190 Khz

Hello lists,

Thanks for input on WNYW Radio New York World Wide last week.

I hope you may be of help also on the following.
I am looking for pictures of the transmitter site of WBMJ-AM 1190 Khz
in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
I am also looking for the photographer of the pics of WBMJ found on
http://www.radiomission.net/wbmj.htm
(This page is apparently down, but smaller pics may be found by seeking
for Pictures and "WBMJ" on allthe web.com)
I hope I may be allowed to use the pictures on
http://www.northernstar.no/wbmj.htm

best regards

Svenn Martinsen
Norway