Re: [HCDX] UNID FF 729 khz

Patrick

The NZ government recently gave Vanuatu funds for two new MW
transmitters.  The projected on-air date was September.  The old
transmitters operated on 1125 and 1179, although there could have been a
frequency change as part of the deal.  I don't have a current e-mail
address for Radio Vanuatu, but it would probably be worth inquiring.
Maybe someone in Queensland can check the channel.

Bruce