[HCDX] Couple of logs

Russia, 7345, Radio Rossii, 1025-1033  Noted comments and features in
Russian.  Signal was poor to fair during brief period.  (Chuck Bolland,
September 9, 2005)

Unident, 5925, 1035-1100 Noted a man and woman in comments.  Language was
Oriental, but I could not identify it as Vietnamese or any other.  Western
style music, but in Oriental Language.  I think I heard the station ident at
1100, but too weak to copy details. After this, possible news given by man
and woman.   Signal was threshold with lots of noise and splatter. This
could be Vietnam or China which is listed on this freq too.   (Chuck
Bolland, September 9, 2005)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545, Dipole (homebrew)

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.