[HCDX] Liberia

Hello Radio Friends,
                              On August 27 I was tuning around using the Eibi online schedule for a reference. At 2130 UTC I came across Star Radio out of Monrovia, Liberia on 11965 Khz.With a steady S-3 signal and good audio. I was able to glean enough information for a reception report that will go out of here on Monday morning via snail mail. I've not been able to pick up any African broadcasters except Radio Tunisia and Radio Cairo until now. I think conditions caused by hurricane Katrina helped out. I know that this isn't a CB radio forum but later on I worked Niagra Falls, Ontario, New York City, and a mobile unit in New Jersey with power output of only 75 watts!

Rich Brock
Bridgewater, Pa.
USA
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.