[HCDX] R St. Helena needs our help

Radio St. Helena (RSH) needs our help !!!
RSH no longer belongs to the government but rather to the company "St. Helena News Media Services", whose CEO is Mr. Stuart Moors.
On Aug 23 I spoke to Ralph Peters, the station manager at RSH, and he told me that RSH had suffered a ten percent budget cut and that the Board of Directors of the owner company will hold a meeting very early in September.
He also said that he is still trying very hard to somehow reinstate the annual shortwave broadcasts of RSH but that it is a very difficult fight (since he has no transmitter at present) and that he would be very pleased to receive emails from radio clubs in support of the RSH shortwave broadcasts.
There is a photo of Ralph in the studio at www.news.co.sh/about%20us.htm

************
PLEASE send an email expressing the support of your radio club for and the importance of the annual shortwave broadcasts from RSH.
PLEASE send the email to Mr. Ralph Peters at: "Ralph Peters" radio.sthelena@xxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE send a COPY of the email to me at:  "R.Kipp" RDC-Roberts-Data@xxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE send your email to Ralph by 31. August 2005 at the latest.

With sincere thanks for your help and very best greetings,

Robert Kipp, Germany. Special Assistant to the Station Manager of Radio St. Helena

--

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom