Re: [HCDX] Radio Free Bougainville RIP

   Hello Walter and Group: Walter, you are my old and dear friend...After
   seeing  first  hand  THE  TRUTH  behind  one  of  Sam  Voron's  "radio
   projects",  Radio  Galkayo, perhaps we are better off without them and
   the world a little more stable. Let the TRUTH be known! 73.
     Joe Talbot VA6JWT, 6O0JT (6 Oscar Zero JT)
     Home:
     Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
     N: 52-16-18 W: 113-48-46.
     Grid: DO32cg.