Re: [HCDX] Radio Slovakia

There has been a campaign of letters and e-mail messages to the
directors of broadcasting, even to the Slovakian president himself, so
the board of R. Slovakia decided to keep the station on the air for
another month or so.

Let's hope that they won't shut down...

73

Elmer Escoto
San Pedro Sula
HONDURAS

Slovakia
> was to shut down shortwave broadcasting at the end of July but I just
> logged them on 5930 Khz. at 0158 UTC.
>
> Rich brock
> Bridgewater, Pa.
> USA