Re: [HCDX] [Lista ConDig] Latest Recording 23.7 4819.14 HRVC reactivated

Re: [HCDX] [Lista ConDig] Latest Recording 23.7 4819.14 HRVC reactivated

The station in fact was reactivated at 2200UTC on Jul.23. They were inactive for the past three years.

They also carry IDs of their regional stations, so you might also hear some other MW QRGs mentioned in their IDs. I am trying to guess what your recorded ID says, but I'm at the office now, and can't use the speakers at a higher volume... You might try the WRTH and see in the mediumwave section. There should be a station listed on 1040 kHz by the same call HRVC, but with different location. That's your ID (or should be). I'll try to provide a full transcription of their IDs tomorrow. Please let me know if you find your ID in WRTH, I don't have mine with me now.

Best 73

Elmer Escoto
San Pedro Sula, HONDURAS

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.