[HCDX] 1090 unID - "Victor Camacho" show

[HCDX] 1090 unID - "Victor Camacho" show

>From Duluth, Minnesota, USA:

I have a strong SS unID on 1090 that I'd like to
resolve.  The station, late-at-night, airs the "Victor
Camacho" show.  If you're not familliar with him, he's
kind of the Spanish-language equivalent of Art Bell.
I listened to the station (against some noise and an
opposing English-language station) during two TOH's
and was able to resolve nothing but "Diez Noventa" -
no English-language callsign, unless the played it
really low.  I can understand Spanish fairly well, but
there seemed to be very little in the way of an ID.  I
visited his website but did not seem to find any
information related to what stations play him, other
than that stations in the Southwest air his show.  I
searched Google otherwise, but was not able to find
anything.

This Camacho guy is kind of interesting - I think he
called the segment of his programming I was listening
to "Universo" or something (or maybe that's his show
name?).  A lady did a little segment on astronomy
speaking of "ventanas oscuras" and telescopes, a
"punto de hora" (if I heard it right) from Victor.
Heck, I think I even heard the same Coast-to-Coast
music on his show!

If anybody could be of help I would really appreciate
it.

Discover Yahoo!