[HCDX] Audio archives

I have been spending the better part of my three day weekend to archive my recorded cassettes of various pirates, political clandestine and otherwise unusual SW broadcasts into digital form. These include:

Pirates:

Samurai Radio
KNBS
Medieval Radio
Zeppelin Radio Worldwide
Radio Sound Wave
Radio Pandora
Secret Mt. Laboratory
Radio Woodland International
Radio Clandestine
Radio Garbonzo
Radio Atlantica
Radio Free America
Radio Free Texas
RFPI Radio
Weekend Music Radio, Scotland
Radio Morania
Free Radio One
Hope Radio International
Yuletide Radio
KLS Shortwave / FM (Me)
Spectrum Leisure Communications, UK
Radio Idiot
Radio USA

Clandestines:

Voice of To-Morrow
Radio Quince de Septiembre
La Voz del CID
Radio Caiman
Radio Venceremos
Radio Libertad Cubana
La Voz del UNRG
Voice of the Libyan People
Iran's Flag of Freedom Radio
Radio Liberación
Radio Patria Libre
Radio Farabundo Marti
Radio Truth
Voice of the Khmer

Unusual or Otherwise:

Radio Berlin International / Last broadcast 1990
Radio NewYork International from the good ship Sarah with original newspaper write-ups.
Radio St. Helena Gov. BC Service

I'm sure I'll find more. All of these were recorded in various locations with different receivers, antennas, etc. but, almost all were recorded on a Marantz PMD-360 Pro Stereo Recorder, which I still use. I'm using Adobe's Audition 1.5 (formally Syntrillium's Cool Edit Pro) to convert the sound tracks into either mp3, wma, wav or rm formats. Some of them are HUGE!

If anyone is interested in these audio tracks, let me know.

Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP
Helena, MT