[HCDX] R Veritas, Monrovia, Liberia QSL

Just received this QSL via e-mail from
Radio Veritas, Monrovia (5470) for my
June 14 report:

"Yes, Jari,
We do confirm that the station you heard was indeed Radio Veritas, from
Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa. This station is owned and operated by the
Catholic Archdiocese of Monrovia. Thanks a million for the reception report.
The transmitter power is 10kwatt but at present we are only powering 6kwatt.
Do look forward to more of such reports on the morning frequency of 6090khz.

Very truly yours,
Ledgerhood Rennie
Station Manager"

Their e-mail address is: