[HCDX] Radio Peace, Sudan

Hello!
I got a mail (QSL) from Pete(r) Stover of Edmedia with some more
information about Radio Peace in southern Sudan.
He tells me that both frequencies (4750 and 5895 kHz) are in daily use,
but with different programs and patterns.
4750 kHz is on with 1 000 W for the southern parts of Sudan in six
languages (English and five Sudanese languages).
5895 is on with 5 000 W for central and northern Sudan and in two
languages (English and Arabic).
"The stations are domestic. The signals throughout the rest of the
world would be weak if existing at all except for the "right"
conditions". says Pete Stover.

Best regards
Jan Edh
Hudiksvall, Sweden