From: malm-ecuador [mailto:bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 13 juni 2005 17:20
To: condiglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
thomas.nilsson@xxxxxxxxxxx; tore.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
henrik.klemetz@xxxxxxxxxxxx; agraham@xxxxxxxxxxx;
christer.brunstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wghauser@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: voces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mwoffsets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Latest Recording 1349.90 HJEN Radio Armonia, Cali (Colombia)

 Quito 13/6 2005

*** Monday edition:
*** Recording of 1349.90 HJEN Radio Armonia, Cali
(Colombia)

I asked more than one year ago (see "Archive"
14/4 and 16/4 2004) i f the name of HJEN really
is Radio Fabulosa (listed WRTH 2004 is HJEN R.
Fabulosa, Cali). I had not any proof that the
name was "Radio Armonia" but if you listen to my
new recording and read information from
"Ministerio de Comunicaciones - Cali" the name of
the station, not a slogan, is "Radio Armonia"
owned by "Fundación Amor y Fe". If you have some
more information about this please let me know.
Is also transmitting on FM "Armonia Estereo
99.xx".

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador