[HCDX] Report and Pictures of Wantok Radio Light Inaugural Broadcast

[HCDX] Report and Pictures of Wantok Radio Light Inaugural Broadcast

This morning I received the inaugural broadcast report from Joe Emert of
Life Radio Ministries, with some photos of Wantok Radio Light's "big day" on
the 11th. I've posted it at:

http://www.guyatkins.com/files/Journal_5.doc  (MS Word file, approx. 355 Kb)

11,000-12,000 people attended this event; no wonder it sounded like quite a
crowd out there while Walt and I were sitting with headphones on,
eavesdropping on this live broadcast.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA