[HCDX] Julich troubles or???

Today at 0910 UTC something happened on 11775 khz. While AWR Europe was broadcasting DX program "Studio DX", many Dxer in Europe was listening me whit italian dx news and a man talking in german and music. Apparently no co-channel on 11775 at that hour, but Radio Romania International starts at 1000 UTC just in german. New UTC for RRI? Feeds problem AWR->Julich? Unfortunately nobody was able to check AWR on Hotbird 13° or some affiliated FM station in Italy, and I was at work, so I don't know if it was a BF or RF trouble. DXer Luca Di Spalatro from Italy listened the same mix also last sunday, june 5. Any idea?

Roberto Scaglione
http://www.bclnews.it