[HCDX] Fwd: Interference to Laser Hot Hits

[HCDX] Fwd: Interference to Laser Hot Hits

Προώθηση Από: Laser Mailbox <laserhothits@xxxxxxxx>

> TO ALL "LASER HOT HITS" LISTENERS
>
> As most of you will know, we have been suffering sporadic
interference to our 6219 kHz channel over the last year or so, from a
station identifying itself only as "Mystery Radio".

> This station does nothing except play non-stop music, and
contributes nothing towards Free Radio. It obviously takes a minimum
of effort to do what they are doing, and as it has been continuing
for so long, we can only conclude that their action is not only
deliberate, but malicious.

> There is no reason why this station, thought to be in Italy
possibly, could not broadcast on a clear channel. They must have
spent several hundred Euros in electricity over the past year,
powering their transmitter, all for what ???

> We have been using this channel since November 1972, firstly as
Radio Gemini, and more recently, as Laser, and have no intention of
vacating this frequency.

> We are asking all our loyal Laser Listeners wherever they may be,
to pass on to us, any information they may have about the location of
this transmitter, and any people associated with it. This may be done
anonymously if necessary. However, we are prepared to pay a reward of
500 Euros to anyone who passes us correct information, enabling us to
locate the transmitter and deal with it.

> Also if any keen DXers out there across Europe can provide us with
a bearing of Mystery Radio from their location, this may also prove
useful to us. Don't forget to include your own approximate location
too.

> We can be contacted at our normal mailing address and phone number
or simply reply to this e-mail. Our website is at
www.radiolink.net/hothits

--

   [1]www.radiolink.net/hothits
   Feel free to pass on this message to any relevant newsgroups, bulletin
   = boards, etc.
   Thanks for your help.
   Colin Dixon.

   [2]Rock.com   E-mail   Now  Has a HUGE 50MB of Storage!   Sign
   Up Now!