[HCDX] sporadic-E season is here... new lists available

Summer is around the corner in the northern hemisphere. The first good
opening on FM-band with sporadic E-propagation is usually a good sign of
it. Some good propagation has been noticed around the world on June 1
and June 2.

I wanted to remind that we have two lists for FM and TV-DXers in
Hard-Core-DX.com. These lists were created last fall and haven't yet
been very much publicized. Since the season has started, we're looking
forward to these lists getting very busy again.

FM:
This is a list for active FMDXer. Logs, news, equipment reviews etc and
everything related to FMDX is very welcome.

TV:
The list for TVDXers.

You can join these lists through these addresses:

Or by sending an empty email to fm-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
tv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

73!

Risto