[HCDX] RFA QSL Delays

Hi

AJ Janitschek of Radio Free Asia has just sent the following
information about a special QSL commemorating  EDXC 2005 but he also
advises that he is about 90-120 days behind in replying to reception
reports to RFA.

Regards
Mark Nicholls
Editor NZ DX Times
NZ Radio DX League

Hello friends:  Greetings to one and all from Radio Free Asia. I thought you
would like to read about Radio Free Asia's latest QSL Card commemorating the
EDXC 2005 held last month in Prague, Czech Republic.

In the works, we are planning a special QSL to honor our retiring company
president and another for RFA's 9th Anniversary.

To date, I am about 90-120 days behind in replying to all the reception
reports that have been submitted to RFA through our automated reception
report system at www.techweb.rfa.org, for emails sent to qsl@xxxxxxx and for
those mailed to us in Washington DC.   Thanks to one and all for your
patience.

Best wishes and happy listening.  My apologies if you received this already.
AJ

AJ Janitschek
Radio Free Asia
2025 M Street, NW
Washington DC 20036
(202)530-4900

Unquote

The details below are copied from the attached Adobe PDF file which
included details on the current QSL card (mentioned below) and
previous QSL cards issued by RFA - plus images of the QSL cards.
Regards
Mark Nicholls

RFA's Technical Operations Division is proud to announce the release
of the company's sixth QSL card. Scheduled for distribution between
May 1 to June 30, 2005 this QSL Card commemorates the European DX
Council's 2005 Conference held in Prague, Czech Republic and RFA's
participation in the event. On Friday, April 29th, the second day of
the conference was hosted in the Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
facility and the next day the conference moved to the studios of
Radio Prague. The EDXC is an association of DX clubs, i.e. radio
listeners club. EDXC promotes co-operation between European DX
listeners and organizations, establishes and fosters close contact
with other DX organizations throughout the world and improves
contacts between DX listeners, radio stations and other organizations
in the field of radio and telecommunications. For more information
about EDXC 2005, visit www.edxc.org.

- Text concerning previously released RFA QSL cards has been removed  -

RFA welcomes all reception report submissions at www.techweb.rfa.org
(follow the QSL REPORTS link) not only from DX'ers but from its
general listening audience as well. For anyone without Internet
access, reception reports should be mailed to:
Reception Reports
Radio Free Asia
2025 M. Street NW, Suite 300
Washington DC 20036
United States of America.
Upon request, RFA will also send a copy of the current broadcast
schedule and a station sticker.
Unquote