[HCDX] Latest Recording 30/5: 1219.93 Radio Libertad, Chiclayo(Perú)

 Quito 30/5 2005

*** Monday edition:
*** Recording of 1219.93 Radio Libertad, Chiclayo
- Lambayeque region (Perú)

I first noted this "Radio Libertad" with unknown
QTH in july 2004 and I have been trying a long
time to get the QTH. I have the last week been
sure that the station is transmitting from the
"Lambayeque region": starts every morning around
1000 UTC mentioning the department of Lambayeque
and the stations female owner. Perhaps some
conection beetween this Radio Libertad and R.
Libertad stations in nearby regions "Cajamarca
Region" ( 890 OCY2N R. Libertad, Cajamarca) and
"La Libertad Region" (1160 OAX2C R. Libertad,
Trujillo).

I´m now sure of the stations QTH: Chiclayo. Is
not listed in WRTH I think(?).

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador