[HCDX] Radio Netherlands' Quiz

Radio Netherlands' Quiz:

One of our most valuable partner stations, Radio Netherlands provided us
with a special prize for this week's raffle: a T-shirt, which will be quite
handy and useful in the coming holiday season! It will be accompanied with
some other exciting merchandise from our partner broadcasters! If you want
to be the lucky winner and own this fantastic T-shirt, just answer this
simple question:

 From which Dutch city does Radio Netherlands broadcast its programmes?

You will easily give us the right answer if you regularly listen to Radio
Netherlands programmes on WRN.

So, we are looking forward to your answers which you can send until
Thursday, June 02 to mail@xxxxxxxx Please put "WRN English Newsletter" into
the subject line, and don't forget your name and address. (Source: WRN
Newsletter No. 142)

Best regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
E-65, GOURHANGA, GHORAMARA