Re: [HCDX] Liberia: Star Radio Resumes Broadcasting on Shortwave

Regarding the HCDX "Today's Top Story".
Like Andy Sennitt already on some other forums
pointed out, the sw programs will probably be via
some (Merlin brokered?) relay station.
This e-mail arrived today, 26 May:
-----
 We've started on 104 FM lastnight (1kw), but still need
a few weeks to be on SW & actually we do not know the
frequency yet as we will be doing it through a company
in the UK.

I'll keep you posted.

Darcy Christen
Program Officer