[HCDX] Wantok Radio 7120

This morning, in Victoria, BC, I again set the 7030+ timer on for 0830 to
1030, with the Recall-Pro.  Nothing at all at 0830, but within a few
minutes started hearing audio.  Peak again on the west coast is between
0855 and 0920.  No time pips or IS at the TOH, but I thought I might have
heard "Wantok Radio" at 10:02 or so.  Programming is very similar to
Christian Voice or HCJB Australia, with lots of chatter and contemporary
Christian music.  Not in any way like local PNG stations with their Pidgin
English and local music.  Strength was better than the previous night, and
just about at threshold.  I think the language was English, but can't be
100% certain.  I'm going to continue "taping" this period of time and
expect to have more readable audio at some point in the near future.  The
signal faded out completely by 1000, but I could hear some weak audio again
by 1020.  I'd love to hear an audio clip from someone closer at 0900 to
compare to my clips.  Thanks!........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC 25May2005.