[HCDX] WRTH Summer schedules file available for download.

WRTH is pleased to announce that a pdf file containing the summer 2005 schedules from nearly 250 International, Foreign Service, Clandestine and Target broadcasters is now available for download from our website at
www.wrth.com. The file contains 94 pages of schedules and frequency listings in the same
format as WRTH and is just over 330k in size. You will need Adobe Acrobat 5
or later to open the file (a link to the Adobe website is provided on our
site).

Updates to this file will be posted on our website during the course of the
Summer broadcasting season.

We hope you find this file useful, both on it's own and as a companion to
the printed WRTH.

Regards,
Sean D. Gilbert G4UCJ/G4001SWL

International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)

E-Mail: sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx
Fax: +44 (0) 709 2332287
WRTH Web site:
www.wrth.com
G4UCJ's Radio Website:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g4ucj

WRTH - THE Directory of Global Broadcasting

WRTH2005 is now available - 688 pages (80 in full colour) visit
www.wrth.com to order yours