Re: Re: [HCDX] Latest Recordings 10/4: New name! 1500.11 R. Reloj, Moniquirá

Ecos del Ricaurte seems to be their old company name.
And as such, the station surfaced in 1987; entry
changed into R Reloj in 1991. I do not know when the
entry was changed again. See this for more info:
[PDF] LISTADO AM Y FM .xls
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
... 51971 ECOS DEL RICAURTE. COMERCIAL. BOYACA.
MONIQUIRA. CL.7 N.3-61.
SOC.RADIODIFUSORA RICAURTE SA. 987282266. 987282230
www.mincomunicaciones.gov.co/mincom/
src/user_docs/Archivos/Listados/RadioDifusionSonoraAM.pdf
- Similar pages