[HCDX] Radio Lider

Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

COLOMBIA; 6140, Radio Lider, 0527-0600. It's surprising  the very nice
signal of this Station here at sunrise hours, till DW begin his programme
in English. At this moment I'am listening Radio Lider with my small Sony
ICF SW-7600 G, inside my apartment. The music is very nice. Spanish singer
Nino Bravo songs and identification at 0530: "Transmite Radio Lider, 730 AM
estereo, Radio Lider, otra emisora de la cadena Melodía de Colombia, en
Radio Lider, 730 AM estereo, esta es la hora oficial, las 12.30 de la
noche", and at 0558: " Desde Bogotá, Colombia, transmite el canal
preferencial Radio Lider, 730 AM estereo, Radio Lider, otra potente emisora
de la Cadena Melodía de Colombia". 34333. (April 11).