[HCDX] wavescan program

Dear Listener of AWR:

Thank you for your inquire regarding to our Wavescan -
DX
program of ours. The program has be produced by the
team of
English Language Service located at the outskirt of
London,
for quite some time.  However, AWR decided to stick
more
strongly to the organizational rule. AWR according to
the
rule should be the broadcaster of the programming
developed
in many languages by the group of studios who produce
programs titled in most cases as "Voice of Hope" or
equivalent in own languages.  So the result was to
close
English Language Service and consequently, the
production
of Wavescan has gone with English Language Service.
However, there are so many Dxers within Asia/Pacific
Region.  AWR Asia/Pacific region office made contact
with
some studios to continue Wavescan.  I am thankful that
several studios agreed to participate in producing new
"Wavescan". Since there was no time to prepare the
change,
so we decided to put the English programs produced by
English Language Service (particularly chosen for the
rerun
by the producer).  The program may continue until the
2004
October - 2005 March schedule ends.  There were time
sensitive programming in regular weekly cycle, so
those had
to taken out.  Wavescan is one of the time sensitive
programs.  So, Wavescan will be cease until the end of
March.  So, when the new schedule should be up, then
Wavescan should be back with new format.

However, there may be a possibility to have special
even
during the period.  So please be patient with us and
keep
listening to AWR.

Thank you very much!

Akinori Kaibe, Region Director