[HCDX] NEW QSL.

NEW QSL

AFGHANISTAN

SALAAM WATANDAR RADIO

Full data QSL CARD , verifies my report of October 18th 2004 at 14.00 UTC on 15195 khz TX site UAE.
Nice stamps on the reversePostes Afghanes., and map of Afghanistan showing FM TX sites

BRASIL

RADIO TV CULTURA

Full data QSL LETTER verifies my report of January 1st 2005 on 17805 khz at 17.00 UTC, registred letter enclosed a listeners guide ?Guia do ouvinte? Jan and Feb 2005. VRS/ Eduardo Weber.

CESAR PEREZ DIOSES
CHIMBOTE ? PERU

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latam.msn.com/