[HCDX] Drake SPR4 mods?

Hi;

I have been given a Drake SPR4. However I believe the audio output
transistor in out, as there is no audio from the Headphones or speaker.
If you plug an audio patch cord into the audio out and run it into a
cassette deck, the audio level is fine that way. I have found a service
man in Portland that knows the Drakes well.
  But I would like to find how to beable to switch the SSB filter over
to AM, if I can. I know there used to be a mod for that. Does anyone
have a source for that? Do you know of a tech that can do it? My
eyesight on small printed circuit boards is not that great anymore.
   Also, this might be a tougher problem, but there was a noise blanker
made for the SPR4 at the time. I wonder if anyone has an idea where I
might find one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

73s,