[HCDX] ZNBC Zambia, Longpath Log

ZAMBIA 4910, 1601-1655, ZNBC Radio 1 Jan 10 'A Mighty Fortress is Our God'
hymn by bell choir at tune-in; male announcer with mentions of Zambia at
1603, then female announcer with presumed news items in unid. language.
Mentions of Lusaka at 1610, and into another hymn by a bell choir at 1611;
followed by 'What A Friend We Have In Jesus' song on organ. Female chorus to
woman announcer at 1615, and into soft Afropops music. Mentions of Zambia
again at 1630. Good reception half-hour before Lusaka sunset, and 40 minutes
after my local sunrise; finally dropping down to poor by 1650. Strong het
only noted on 3306. I also checked 4965 for R. Christian Voice, but it was
also just a het. (Atkins-WA)

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
ICOM IC-756Pro & mod. ICOM R-75