Re: [HCDX] Logs and QSL from NH-USA, Jan.8-10

--- alapiha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > KUWAIT, 11835, VOA, sharp looking, f/d "IBB-Kuwait
> > Transmitting Station" verification letter in 32
> days
> > for 1 IRC and a f/up rpt. direct to Kuwait.
> Original
> > report to VOA-U.S offices still unanswered. V/S,
> > George Miller, Supervisor. (Barbour-NH)
> >

> > Scott R Barbour Jr-Intervale,NH-USA
> > R75, 200' Beverage antennas.
>

> Interesting!  What is the direct postal address
> of the IBB Kuwait Transmitting station?
>
> Reijo Alapiha
> Joensuu  Finland

There are two address' listed. Return address on
envelope: Broadcasting Board of Governors, Kuwait
Transmitting Station, POB 77, 13001 Safat, Kuwait.

The address on the verification letter is : Kuwait
Transmitting Station, c/o American Embassy-Bayan, POB
77, Safat, 13001 Kuwait. This is the address I used
and was first posted by Koichi Saito-JSWC DX
Guide-Japan. I should have posted this info with my
original QSL log.

Hope this helps.
Scott

http://my.yahoo.com