[HCDX] Annoucement from WorldSpace

08 January 2005 22:07 UTC

Attention WorldSpace Listeners - In order to enhance the WorldSpace
listening
experience, we will be conducting satellite maintenance in the early morning
hours of Tuesday January 11th. During this time, some of the WorldSpace
channels
will be temporarily unavailable. We will be conducting this maintenance from
approximately 0100 GMT to 0600 GMT on Tuesday morning January 11th.

Additionally, some listeners may continue to experience outages after the
work
is complete. If you do experience problems with your WorldSpace receiver
following the outage period, please access your receivers LEARN mode to
reset
your receiver.

For more information on how to access your receivers' learn mode, please
call
one our customer service lines at +44 1843 593 222 or +27 11 293 9298 or +33
561
438 289 or you can visit us on the web at www.worldspace.com. You can also
e-mail us at customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We appreciate your understanding. This maintenance will enable WorldSpace
Satellite Radio to continue to offer you, our listeners, the great quality
of
programming you've come to expect.

customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's satellite radio, powered by WorldSpace.