[HCDX] Re: 7000.00 kHz "La Cari?osa"

Could be a mixing product with HCJB on 6080, 920 kHz away from 7000. 6080 in
WRTH 2005 is scheduled in Quichua at 0830-1400 and also 2100-0300. Check
whether your 7000 goes on and off at any of these times along with 6080.
However, Paul was hearing 7000 as early as 0640, past 0807 (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250