[HCDX] Re: [uk-radio-listeners] Christian Vision DRM tests to United Kingdom start tomorrow (Monday)

In message <00fc01c51718$6cdc2d70$41a09951@richardg5vxl4b>, Mike Terry
<miketerry73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

I very much doubt this will work all over the UK.  I recently had a DRM
receiver which I got from Germany (the Digital World Traveller), and
where I live on Wirral, it was only about to get about 5 of the stations
on the list, only for a few minutes at a time before dropping out.  It
cost £185 and was useless.  I sent it back on 2 February disappointed
that I was unable to get anything.

(I couldn't even et 1440 kHz after midnight - 3 minuts OK then a quarter
of a second in the next 20 minutes, then nothing.  This particular
station is the old 208, which on a normal radio you cannot miss the
hiss)!!!

--
James Robinson