[HCDX] Re: Voice of Africa

United what? Anyhow, this is R. Cairo`s long-scheduled English to West Africa,
transmitted from Egypt on 15375 at 2030-2200, but it`s strange they would
switch to Arabic already at 2058; maybe that was just an brief insert before
resuming English? This broadcast is very seldom reported. As I recall, Cairo
used to call itself ``Voice of Africa`` on some of its transmissions, but I
don`t find any mention of that in 2005 WRTH or PWBR (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail