[HCDX] Re: Unid 4850.4

Hi Noel and many thanks for your info.
Heh, didn't sound like 100kW, more like 10 :-)
I should have checked first the listings.
And the poor audio should have told me something.
Rather strange they use this frequency, co-channeling AIR.
73, Jari

-------
Noel wrote:
-------

Re: [dxld] Unid 4850.4

Re the unidentified on about 4850 reported by Jari >>>
My guess is that it is Radio Pakistan which is scheduled to use 4850 via
Islamabad-Rewat (API-3 100kW) at exactly the time the unid. was heard - ie,
1330-1400. The language is Turki, beaming to AFG at 270 degrees.

This same transmitter is used on 15625 until 1315 [ after Bangla & Nepali
services] and changes to 9340 for Russian from 1415.

73s from Noel R. Green [NW England]

Subject: [dxld] Unid 4850.4