[HCDX] Allston-Brighton Free Radio is dead

  Allston-Brighton Free Radio is gone, as of Jan. 1st. ABFR was a community
AM station on 1630 kHz. It was originally on 1670 kHz, but I noted it
changed freq last July. I hadn't heard it around the December holidays,
and became concerned. I found a connection to ABFR who said that the
station was in financial problems, and the equipment was sold and the
space gone. The station had started in 2000.

Paul McDonough
Natick, MA