[HCDX] Radio Farda 1575- and Radio Asia 1557 kHz

Just now February 11at 1515 UTC I´m enjoying Radio Farda´s superior reception on new 1575 kHz. Yesterday there was some QRM by IBB/ VoA Ayutthaya and Farda noted also on 1170 kHz. BTW, as far I know A.... is the former Capital of Thailand. No contest between Farda and IBB here today. 800 kW would easily explain signal strength S9 +10dB.

Also Radio Asia from Ras al Khaimah on new 1557 kHz (ex -1575 kHz) coming through today Feb 11 at 1525 UTC. Fair to poor signal and lots of fading. A couple of days ago very strong "bubble" jamming on 1557kHz. Jamming is now increasing, so the jammer must be located in the Far East and in certain country, China? Are they jamming Kouhu?

73´s
Jouko Huuskonen
Turku FINLAND

RX: AOR 7030 Plus