[HCDX] Re Farda 1575

R Farda audible also on 1170 // 1575.
I guess 1575 is the new 800kW transmitter
built by Thales and partners, referred as
"Al Dabiyah II". It was planned to be completed
in the beginning of 2005. The "Al Dabiyah I"
was the 1170 kHz 800kW transmitter.
Info about these transmitters was given by Wolfgang
Buschel and Bernd Trutenau in DXLD 4-114.
Jari