[HCDX] WRUL Query

Hi Guys

I have been sent a query from a guy in the US trying to track down a
recording of WRUL in 1939.

I have suggested a couple of websites to him such as

   http://www.boatphone.com/wrul/
and
http://www181.pair.com/otsw/net.html

but if anyone has a recording or knows of another good website ,
please let me know.

Regards
Mark Nicholls
Editor