[HCDX] Bolivia

Bolivia, 4716.73, Radio Yura, 0010-0020  Noted some music at 0010.  At 0011
a man in
Spanish comments.  He continues beyond 0020.  Sometimes the man in comments
takes long pauses which cause me to think he's gone, but just when I reach
for the tuning dail, he pops back up in comments.  Signal was threshold at
beginning, but by 0020 it improves to poor here in Clewiston, Florida. The
frequency is QRM clear.   (Chuck Bolland, February 5, 2005)

http:\\www.orchidcitysoftware.com\IMAGE18.HTML
Home of the NRD525 Remote