[HCDX] Sudan, Radio Peace 5895

Well, I can now confirm that the station on
5895 is Radio Peace. On 6 Apr at 1655
the frequency was clear without the ute.
Couple of minutes later rather strong carrier
appeared and then there was that usual
canned id "Thank you for listening to Radio Peace".
Into English religious program and at 1715 into local
language program. Sign-off around 1723.
It seems the signal is undermodulated and so it
is rather difficult to hear them clearly.
On 5 Apr I was a bit late in monitoring, but noted them
at 1717 with local language and sign-off was also
then around 1723.
Hopefully we'll soon get info which transmitter site
is in use on 5895.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland