[HCDX] 5895 Radio Peace

Thanks to Christer Brunstrom's tip via DX Listening
Digest 5-058 I monitored 5895 on 4 Apr.
At 1530 there was a strong open carrier little bit offset.
That seems to be some ute station, as it once had
brief morse traffic. Just prior 1700 another, weaker
carrier appeared and there was a male announcer. Then
there was religious program in English, mainly by female
voice, male voice only gave some titles of the program.
The ute carrier was annoying and I couldn't get any
positive ID. At 1517 I left the frequency for a while and when
rechecking around 1728, the station was gone. The
ute carrier was alone on 5895. This might be Radio
Peace from Sudan, time fits with Christer's information.
Needs more monitoring.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland