[HCDX] SW logs - great reception of YVTO

Hello to all of you !

A great catche:

5000 VENEZUELA, YVTO, Caracas, DF 0547 MAR 27 - under WWV with a man repeating at least twice "Observatorio Cagical - Caracas, Venezuela". Very good reception under WWV ! It's only the 2nd or the 3rd time I get this one. (Chiochiu-QC)

5025 CUBA, Radio Rebelde, Havana 0530 - 0547 - with salsa and rumba music. Heard a great jingle at tune-in with Rebelde IS thrown in. Huge signal ! (Chiochiu-QC)

This early evening around 6:30 PM EST (2330 UTC) just before I setted up for a nap of 2 hours, Brazil was very strong on 4915 mixing with two other stations (Ghana and an utility station), very good on 6185 (by the way, when did they made the switch from 6180 to 6185 kHz ?), but extremely poor on 4885 and 4985.

I'll go back to sleep soon !

73 and good DX,
Bogdan
Btw.: I wish a great holiday to all the persons on this Eastern week-end for the resurrection of the biggest masochistic person the Earth have ever seen