[HCDX] Re: Does Shortwave Have A Future?

I believe there will be shortwave for the next 10-15 years at least.
The fact that it's in transition is making for very interesting
listening. If the ship is sinking, I'm going down with it. It will be
quite a ride.

In the face of change, I've rededicated myself to monitoring...both
program listening and dxing, and have found it very rewarding. Even
with the major changes afoot, the bands are active, and full of great
things to listen to. I have a feeling that the future of the band will
be full of twists and turns that we can't necessarily anticipate.

Just my .02...