[HCDX] A couple more loggings

Only two more loggings this morning (I was called early to the hospital for
a delivery):

RUSSIA 11975, 2358-, Kamchatska Rybatskaya (fisherman's program) Mar 19 OC
from tune in at 23:50.  I finally remembered to check on this fisherman's
program from Kamchatka.  No IS.  Instead at 00:00:05 began with some drums
and into ID for Kamchatka Rybatskaya. Then into a modern Russian female
vocal and into news at 00:04.  Excellent S9 + 20.  Especially pleasant to
listen on the R390A with SE3. 5-5-5 all the way.  News is local, not
network Radio Rossii, or Mayak.  ILG shows beam directly at us, so couldn't
be any stronger!  UTC Sundays only. Rather interesting program, including a
psychological segment at 00:26 about the problems between men and women at
sea, and if I caught the drift, the effects on children.  Nice ID at 00:30,
and into another modern Russian popular song...just the type I would
picture an average Russian listening to at a picnic by the
seashore.  Mostly music during the second half, with a jingle 'Muzyka'
between each selection.  Even a single American soul piece towards the end
of the show.  One more Russian song, until 00:59:30.  Then a bit of a
fanfare, and off without any announcement. OC cut at 01:00:45. (Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC)

UK 11705, 1735-, SW Radio Africa Mar 20 Very nice reception via apparent
Rampisham, UK with English report on what needs to be done for fair
elections.  Very punchy audio.  Excellent modulation.  I wish all
broadcasters would do the same.  Despite a S7 signal, it sounds far
stronger.  They read a letter from America (this might also be the name of
this segment of the program).  Transmitter cut at 17:59:30, and immediately
started on 11995, with even stronger signals.  About an S9.  While on
11995, the announcer mentioned that the frequency was about to change from
11705 to 11995, and to retune! Nice IDs followed.  At 18:04, an interview
in a local language began and is still ongoing at 18:10.  (Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC)