[HCDX] Re: Short Wave Log?

Like Walt, I'm a fan of B-Log due to its ease of use and simplicity. I
introduced this software to the Grayland DXpedition gang a few years ago,
and many of us have switched over to it. Although it's window cannot be
resized larger (I think it's fixed at 800x600), the useful loggings export
features are a real time-saver.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA