[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] SW Radio Africa

Adding:
Recheck (12 Mar) at 1850 shows SW R Africa on
3230 with weakish signal. Can't tell if there was any
jamming, had enough local noise. SW Radio Africa
program ended around 1900 and after some dead air
Family Radio started their program.
Relay via Meyerton.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------
I wrote:
-------

[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] SW Radio Africa

Thanks for a tip, Bernd.
On 12 Mar at 1622 SW Radio Africa with nice signal
via presumed Ascension on 11845. 6145 was covered
by another station and 3230 had only a weakish carrier.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------
Bernd wrote:
-------

 [Cumbre DX] SW Radio Africa

ZIMBABWE [non]

Excerpt from website of SW Radio Africa:

We're being J A M M E D
We had Plan B but now we?re already on to plan C!
For the full three hours of evening broadcasts (6 - 9pm Zim time [1600-1900
UTC]) we will be on 3230Khz in the 90 metre band.
For the first hour of evening broadcasts (6 - 7pm Zim time [1600-1700 UTC])
we will also be on 6145Khz in the 49 metre band.
And for that first hour we will also be on 11845Khz in the 25 metre band.
Yes we?re broadcasting on 3 frequencies.
Don?t forget medium wave and shortwave broadcasts in the morning.
5 ? 7am Zim time [0300-0500 UTC] Medium wave on 1197Khz
Shortwave on 3230Khz in the 90 metre band

http://www.swradioafrica.com

Bernd Trutenau-LTU